Group Rules for Fresh Marketing Ideas Facebook Group
The Fresh Marketing Ideas Facebook Group is a place for small business owners who want to connect with other like-minded business owners who are seeking marketing information and new and unique ways to promote their businesses.
Before you request access to the group, keep reading below for our Expanded Group Rules.
If you agree to the group rules, hit “request to join” on the group page, answer the questions, and once you’re inside, introduce yourself to the community.
Please keep posts, comments, and discussions related to
(1) Requests for feedback/assistance for current strategies you’re trying.
(2) Acknowledging your wins or those of another member.
(3) Acknowledging someone else in the group who has helped.
(4) Sharing a strategy that’s worked recently
Group Rules – Please Read
Here are some guidelines that are important to follow in order to make this a supportive and productive group for everyone:
1) NO PROMOTIONAL POSTS OR SELLING OR AFFILIATE LINKS UNLESS REQUESTED IN A PARTICULAR THREAD , LIKE MARKETING MONDAY
Please don’t use this group to promote or sell your or someone else’s (affiliate) free or paid products, programs, or services. Any posts in the main feed that contain links to your business page, social media, website, landing pages, etc. or someone else’s with or without an affiliate link will be removed unless you are asking for help or feedback. Any posts that we deem as thinly-veiled promos will also be removed. You may share a tool, program or service, that you love and use when someone asks for a recommendation, but please no affiliate links.
2) NO PMs
Please don’t solicit members via private messages.
3) NO SUB-GROUPS OR OTHER GROUP INVITES
Please don’t set up and promote your own groups within our group nor solicit members to join your Facebook group. We’re working hard to create an amazing community, so please respect that.
4) NO FACEBOOK LIVES
Please don’t go Live in the Facebook group, as these are just for use by Donna and the Fresh Ideas Marketing team. Also, refrain from uploading videos. (Yes, GIFs are OK!)
5) NO REQUEST FOR WEBINAR REGISTRATIONS, OPT-IN FORMS, OR EVENT INVITATIONS
Please don’t invite members to opt into your list or invite them to webinars or your events.
6) PLEASE NO FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW/LIKE FOR LIKE/CLUBHOUSE or other “trains”
Please don’t post these or similar requests.
7) POST/COMMENT WITH RESPECT
Any post/comment that we deem disrespectful in any way will be removed without explanation. You are welcome to vent and ask for support. Just keep it clean, classy, and constructive.
8) KEEP POSTS ON TOPIC
Off-topic posts/comments/questions/recommendations (like health, parenting, current events, politics, etc) will be removed.
We also reserve the right to shut down or delete threads that get off-topic, promotional, or abusive.
We reserve the right to remove members for breaching the rules.
The intention is for this group to be available for the foreseeable future, we may alter or cease the operation of the group at any time and at our sole discretion.
The legal stuff:
You must not post anything:
- if the copyright is the property of someone else
- that might cause a breach of any law or other obligation
- that might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, in breach of confidence or a similar obligation, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy
We’re not responsible for:
- Your business relationships with other members
- Content of other member’s posts (although we’ll remove anything inappropriate)
Please Note: We occasionally screenshot comments in the group and use them for promotional purposes. This is not a “secret” group.